020 8725 5466
Open 24/7 (except for closure between Christmas and New Year)
Free service to staff and placement students of the following organisations:
• St. George’s University Hospitals Foundation NHS Trust, including Community Service Division and HMP Wandsworth Prison healthcare staff
•South West London and St. George’s Mental Health Trust
•GP Practices and Clinical Commissioning Groups staff in Wandsworth (Subject to change)
Free Reference only* access to staff from:
• Epsom and St. Helier NHS Trust
• Croydon Health Services NHS Trust
• Kingston Hospital NHS Trust
• Public Health staff in Wandsworth
• Other NHS staff working in the boroughs of Croydon, Kingston, Richmond, Sutton and Merton
* Unless registered on an SGUL academic programme.
We support the information needs of all NHS staff groups. This includes medicine, nursing, allied health and management. Mental health and primary care related materials are also stocked.
Information resources include:
Book stock - approximately 40,000 books and and ebooks.
Journals - 19,000 electronic subscriptions, most of which are only available to NHS staff on-site, however requests for PDFs can be made via our NHS Articles request service.
Lift, wheelchair and push-chair access are available. For more details see https://www.sgul.ac.uk/about/our-professional-services/information-services/library/using-the-library/accessibility
Ex Libris Alma,
Last updated 6 months ago