Monday to Thursday 9am to 3pm. Online resources available 24/7
Full online access for CSP members and staff. Reference use for non-members is possible in certain circumstances – please contact CSP eLKAS for details.
Digital: restricted to CSP members and staff via online access although some non-member access is possible:
• eJournals (subscribed, Open Access and others)
• 169 eBooks (EBSCOhost/Gobi and ProQuest platforms)
• 180 eTheses
• Thousands of CSP publications, including both current and digitised archive items.
• Links to relevant ‘grey literature’
• EBSCO Discovery evidence and knowledge search tool
• WorldCat Discovery
• Bibliographic databases include AMED, CINAHL Plus with full text, MEDLINE, PEDro, SPORTDiscus, and TRIP Pro. Free online access to other databases like CIRRIE database and the Cochrane Library.
• Article and document supply.
Print: restricted to CSP members and staff, reference only. Accessible to non-members upon request.
• ‘Physiotherapy’ journal and its predecessors, full collection from 1915 to the present day
• ‘Frontline’, CSP members’ magazine, full collection from 1995 to the present day
• Archives of CSP publications; some digitised, some also donated to Wellcome Collection.
• Some books and theses of historical and professional significance.
Contact CSP eLKAS prior to any visit to Furnival Street. The reference-only print collection, as described above, is available upon request under certain conditions.
Lift access; accessible toilets.
WorldShare Management Services (WMS)
Last updated 2 months ago
No staff have been listed